Wanda NewansMurray OttersonRoger Philippon
|Administrative Assistant||Tereena Bartlett|
|Community Development Officer||Claire Lesperance|
Town meetings are usually scheduled for the first Monday of each month starting at 1:00 p.m. and are always open to the public. However, meeting dates are occasionally changed due to conflicts with other activities or events. Please see our Events Calendar for actual meeting dates.
Please contact the town office if there are doubts about a particular meeting date.
As per Bylaw #5/2016, please complete the Submission to Council Agenda Form and present it to the Town Office no later than 4:00 pm, the Monday before the scheduled Town Council meeting.
Garbage is collected every Tuesday. Please make sure your garbage is available for pickup by 9:00am.
All garbage is only picked up from the front (street) at the curb.
Garden refuge is not to be dumped in alley ways! Garden refuge has to be bagged as well as grass clippings & leaves for free pick up.
As of January 2014 the Town of Willow Bunch does Curbside Recycling... read more
- All items must be deposited in the correct location (bagged garbage goes in the pit, asphalt shingles, in the shingle pile, scrap metal and appliances at the scrap metal pile, wood and compost material in the wood pile, etc.). Please ask the site supervisor if you are not sure where to put something.
- Computers and electronic equipment are not allowed at the landfill. Those items must be brought to SARCAN. The nearest SARCAN locations are Assiniboia and Coronach.
- Tires are not allowed at the landfill.
- Old fridges & deep freezes are accepted but are charged an additional charge if the freon is not removed.
- There is no charge for virgin wood, trees, branches, and compost material.
Summer Hours (Apr 1 to Oct 31):
Tuesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 12:00pm , 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Winter Hours (Nov 1 to Mar 31):
Tuesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 12:00pm , 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Rates for loads brought to the landfill (Effective Aug 1, 2010):
1/2 Ton Truck $20.00 1 Ton Truck $30.00
- For persons other than residents of Willow Bunch - Household bagged garbage must be tagged. Garbage tags can be purchased at the town office.
- There is no charge for virgin wood, trees/branches, or compost material.
Free Cleanup Days:
Spring: First 2 Weeks in May during Open landfill hours Fall: First 2 Weeks in October
For residents of the Town of Willow Bunch only to bring stuff for free so you may clean up your yards.
This is a good time to get of rid yard rubbish, scrap metal, old vehicles, old appliances, etc. For Free! Absolutely no electronics allowed or old tires allowed at the landfill.
All dogs must be tied up at all times if they are not in an enclosed fence. They are not to be running at large. When walking your dog it has to be on a leash and bring a baggy with you in case your dog does "His/Her Business", so you can pick it up!.
Lots for Sale
Contact the Town Office for availability & location.
Contact the Town Office to apply for a building permit.
Demolition or Moving Permits
Contact the Town Office to apply for a permit to demolish a building or to have it moved.
Contact the Town Office for details.
License required by Sales Persons and Tradesmen
For Residences within the Town Boundaries - BASIC: 3000 GALLONS per month - $27.50
for amounts over 3000 GALLONS or more $0.44 per 100 gallons or parts thereof.
For Residences within the Town Boundaries - $13.20 per month
Water & Sewer Charges are billed quarterly. For specific details pertaining to this Utility - please see Bylaw #01/2017
For Residences within the Town Boundaries - $7.00 per month
Recycling Charges are billed quarterly on the Utility bill.
Water Bill Payment Options:
In Person at the Town Office - Cash or Cheque
Mail in a Cheque to Town of Willow Bunch Box 189 Willow Bunch, SK S0H 4K0
Pay through your ONLINE BANKING - Search: Willow Bunch Water & Sewer, Town of
After Hours Drop Box at the Town Office - 16 Edouard Beaupre Street
© 2014 Town & RM of Willowbunch -- Web Design by M.R. Website Development Studio